Monday, August 29, 2011

City Colors

I just dropped off my two pieces for the City Colors exhibit at the Ponshop, for which there will be an opening reception on Friday. Having finished my second painting, a self portrait (the practice Birth of Venus didn't work out), just before leaving, I had to stop at Michaels and buy a frame (and borrow their screwdriver) on the way to the gallery. After the stressful delivery, I was finally calming down on my drive home when a thought suddenly struck me and I bolted upright in my seat and screamed "THE TOES!!!"

I forgot to put feet on the crow.

Will anyone else notice? Probably not. Does that make me feel better? Not really.

I just can't believe that I framed a painting and delivered it to a gallery without realizing that I didn't put any legs on the bird. That ever happen to anyone else?


It's really not that noticeable...

No comments:

Post a Comment