Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas is drawing near!

It's will be here faster than you know! This year I would really love to make some holiday greeting cards and rent a table at a craft fair to sell them, but realistically I know that won't happen. I have a list of about 20 designs that I want to do, and I haven't had time to complete the first one I started yet. Perhaps I'll have all of them done by Christmas 2011, haha? We'll see. So I won't worry about that for this year. But I do have to start thinking about gifts!

Last year I started shopping 3 months early, using a little from each paycheck and still had to rush at the end. We'll be in Michigan this year, doing stockings again. As much as I'd like to make a painting for all of my friends and family, totally not going to happen either. So I'm thinking that I'll have a few prints made of a couple of my best paintings (that already exist) and let each family choose between them. There, Christmas gifts are already done, just need to make a quick trip to Kinkos!

If anyone has any paintings of mine that they like, but aren't ready to commit to an original, just let me know. I will have a couple extra prints made, and would be happy to sell them upon request. :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment